Village Gallery of Arts offers classes and workshops for children, teens and adults in a variety of media and styles. They are held in our classroom next to the gallery or online via Zoom.
Our classes are offered to the public, however gallery membership includes a discounted rate for ongoing classes.
Debbie Teeter – Continuing Watercolor 3 sessions Wednesdays: December 7, 14, 21 10:00am – 12:00pm Cost: $90 non-members/$75 members Class maximum: 8 This class is for those who have had […]
- Classes canceled by the instructor or the Village Gallery of Arts are fully refunded.
- Student initiated cancellations are partially refunded if requested more than a week prior to the date of the first class. All cancellations are subject to a $25 administrative fee. Within 7 days of the class there are no refunds.
Videos & Tutorials
Debbie Teeter’s Cubist Drawing Demonstration
Debbie Teeter’s demonstration on how to doodle
Pinch Pots and Beyond with Teresa Vaughan
Become an Instructor
Would you like to teach a class at the Village Gallery of Arts?
We are interested in hearing your ideas for classes!
Beginning, Intermediate and/or Advanced Oils, Pastels, Watercolor, Acrylics, Collage, Print Making, Book Arts, Arts & Crafts projects or suggest one of your own.
- We are open to classes designed for students of all ages and levels of experience.
- Previous art instruction experience or academic art credentials are preferred but not required.
- Design your own on-line course or in-person class (in-person classes limited to 8 students due to pandemic protocols for safe social distancing).
E-mail your class proposal and images of your work to the classroom scheduler for consideration.